2019 Market Outlook and Tax Reform Implications for Individuals
Join SVA Plumb Financial and SVA Certified Public Accountants for our annual Investment and Tax Update as we share a summary of 2018 market performance and the outlook for the year ahead. With the recent tax reform, we will share tax-planning tips and financial strategies to help you maximize the benefits, or minimize the drawbacks of this year’s legislation.
Learn more about:
- Investment Update
- Market review and outlook
- Should investors be concerned about inflation and interest rates?
- How might “trade wars” impact the financial markets?
- Tax Reform – The Foundation
- Individual tax rates and credits
- Standard deduction and personal exemptions
- Estate and gift tax exemption
- Financial Strategies – Looking Ahead
- New era of charitable giving
- Strategies with financial impact
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm | Registration and Networking
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm | Presentation and Q&A
Seating is limited for this event, please RSVP by January 23, 2019.