There's no doubt about it — going through a divorce can be an emotionally trying time. In addition to the emotional impact a divorce can have, it's important to be aware of how your financial position will be impacted. Now, more than ever, you need to make sure your finances are on the right track. A financial professional can assist you in adjusting to your new financial life.
Join us as we share our insights on:
- Assessing your current financial situation
- Reevaluating your financial goals
- Protecting your assets, especially retirement and pension benefits
- Reviewing your estate plan
- The impact of a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)
Visit SVAfinancial.com/events to view other webinars in the series.
Not sure you can make a live webinar? Register anyway and you’ll get the recording.
The information set forth herein is intended to be informational in nature and is not intended to constitute retirement planning advice, tax advice, legal advice or investment advice and should not be construed as such. Consult with a professional adviser for advice specific to your situation.