College costs keep climbing, making the importance of developing an education funding strategy early imperative. You may want to fund a portion of your child’s education, or all of it. There are many options available and now’s the time to customize your savings plan.
Join us as we share our insights on:
- Comparing education savings vehicles
- The impact of saving early
- Tax-advantaged saving options
- Saving for retirement and your child’s education at the same time
- Education funding options for K-12 and private schools
- How grandparents can help with college costs
|| || || |
|Brett Christensen, JD, CFP®
| || ||Kelsey Fatzinger|
Associate Financial Consultant
Visit SVAfinancial.com/events to view other webinars in the series.
Not sure you can make a live webinar? Register anyway and you’ll get the recording.
The information set forth herein is intended to be informational in nature and is not intended to constitute retirement planning advice, tax advice, legal advice or investment advice and should not be construed as such. Consult with a professional adviser for advice specific to your situation.