As the world around us continues to change, it is the opportune time to review your estate plan and charitable giving legacy. Schwab Charitable is a smart giving solution that helps donors maximize their charitable contributions today and provide for a flexible estate planning solution in the future. This session will provide an overview of Schwab Charitable, the types of assets that can be contributed, and how to maximize your charitable giving legacy.
Plus we will provide an overview of the top things you need to know about the recently released CARES Act.
This webinar will discuss:
- Maximizing Your Charitable Contributions
- Creating Flexible Estate Planning Solutions
- Tips for Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Overview of CARES Act: Retirement Plan Relief Provisions
- Cathleen Grady, CAP, Sr. Manager/Charitable Consultant, Schwab Charitable
- Cheryl Denton, JD, Sr. Strategist/Tax, Trust and Estate, Schwab Charitable