As an early career medical professional, you are balancing debt reduction, establishing a risk management plan, and thinking about ways to save for the future. This is the time to develop a financial plan that is designed to guide you through the years ahead. Sure you can read articles online and gather information from many sources, but you should have your financial plan established by a professional who understands the big picture. SVA Financial Group works with professionals like you every day. Join us as we share our insights on the top things you should be thinking about at this stage of your career.
We will discuss:
- Creating Your Financial Wellness Plan
- Risk Management Fundamentals
- Managing Student Loans/Debt Effectively
- Balancing Savings and Debt Reduction Goals
- Important Basics of Your Estate Plan
This webinar is designed for medical professionals in the early stages of their career.