With the presidential election on the horizon, now is the time to review your year-end tax strategy. This webinar will discuss the impact of a potential Biden administration and strategies you could consider implementing before December 31st. This webinar is designed for high-net worth individuals who could be impacted with new legislation.
- Comparison of Current Tax Law to Potential New Tax Laws
- Planning Techniques to Consider
- Benefits of Spousal Limited Access Trusts (SLAT)
- Benefits of Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts (IDGT)
- Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) Strategies
E.G. Schramka, CPA, JD, ABV, PFS, CIRM
SVA Certified Public Accountants
Not sure you can attend the webinar live? Register anyway and you’ll receive the recording.