SVA Financial Group professional Jeanne Mraz, CFP®, CEPS has earned the Certified Elder Planning Specialist designation from Plan4Life, a firm committed to training financial advisors so they can assist their clients in dealing with the difficulties of aging.
Plan4Life‘s Certified Elder Planning Specialist curriculum helps advisors understand the changing demographics and dynamics of the aging population by equipping them to:
- Realize their clients are looking for more “value-added" services and advice
- Understand the aging process and the exorbitant costs of senior care
- Recognize when their clients begin to exhibit diminished capacity
- Create relationships with the client’s children and family
- Facilitate difficult conversations regarding end of life desires and options
- Grasp the financial, physical and emotional toll of being a caregiver
- Create a trusted network of affiliated professionals
Jeanne is a Wealth Manager for SVA Wealth Management, LLC. She has over twenty years of experience in the financial services industry. With a background in investments, asset management, and financial planning, Jeanne helps her clients by developing and implementing investment strategies for their retirement and other financial goals.