Colleen is a Senior Wealth Manager for SVA Wealth Management. She has provided comprehensive financial planning and asset management services since 2007 and has over 28 years of experience within the financial services industry.
Colleen works collaboratively with her clients’ to establish wealth management strategies designed to reach the clients’ financial goals through each stage of their lives. Servicing clients’ needs and providing objective advice are Colleen’s top priorities.
Prior to joining SVA Financial Group, Colleen worked as a wealth advisor and team lead for a Madison-based financial institution. She also has extensive experience in banking as a private banker and branch manager.
- University of Wisconsin - Whitewater - Bachelor of Business Administration - Major in Finance with a Financial Planning Emphasis
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist (CRPS®)
- Certified Wealth Strategist (CWS®)
- Financial Planning Association (FPA) of Southern Wisconsin - Member
- Clean Lakes Alliance - Board Member
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Foundation - Treasurer
- Wisconsin Veterinary Medical Foundation - Board Member and Treasurer