As a Principal with SVA Wealth Management, Debbie collaborates with her clients in establishing wealth management strategies to reach their financial goals. She is passionate about working with physicians, executives, and families in planning their financial journey and maximizing their financial capacity.
Debbie proactively coordinates financial planning, wealth accumulation, and tax, legal and banking resources to provide comprehensive planning for her clients. She is actively involved with her clients in times of preparation and transition – retirement, sale of a business, divorce, loss of a spouse or job change.
Debbie has extensive experience working with physician, dental, and university clients. She has developed expertise in the varied retirement plans, financial strategies and tools to maximize the financial capacity for those in the healthcare community. She also works with foundations and endowments to establish investment strategies and develop investment policies.
She has more than 25 years of experience in investment management and consulting, and has served on the firm’s Investment Advisory Committee. Prior to joining SVA, she served as Portfolio Manager at a large investment firm. In addition, she was a consultant for an international investment management, employee benefit and compensation consulting firm.
- University of Illinois - Bachelor of Science - Business Administration
- Physician Groups - Tax and Investment Planning
- Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Madison Junior Woman's Club
- Employee Benefit National Conference
- NBC15 Money Minute
- Talk Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Medical Journal
- Wisconsin Woman
- Brava Magazine
- Financial Planning Association - Member
- CFA Society of Madison - Member
- Madison Benefit Council - Member