Kurt is a Principal of SVA Wealth Management. He provides comprehensive financial planning and asset management services for his clients.
Kurt specializes in selecting and monitoring investment managers and utilizing asset allocation techniques as a means of reducing risk within an investment portfolio. He researches the spectrum of alternatives available and provides effective solutions to his client’s needs.
Kurt’s expertise along with his previous experience has been beneficial in assisting his clients. Prior to joining SVA Wealth Management. Kurt was an adviser with an international investment management, employee benefit, and compensation consulting firm. He also managed a trust office within a large Wisconsin-based bank.
University of Wisconsin - Madison - Bachelor of Business Administration - Marketing & Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- “150 Best Financial Advisers for Doctors” - Medical Economics (three years)
- “100 Great Financial Planners” - Mutual Funds (two years)
- Wisconsin Medical Journal
- Financial Planning Association