Tim is a Principal and Director of Research for SVA Wealth Management. Tim also serves on the firm’s Investment Advisory Committee.
Tim provides clients with ongoing, comprehensive wealth management strategies and financial guidance while delivering personalized service. He develops strategies designed to preserve assets, plan for retirement, and fund education. He also develops strategies intended to manage risk and coordinate investments with estate planning needs.
In his role as Portfolio Manager, Tim works with individual and business clients to establish their financial goals and objectives. He then creates and manages portfolios to meet those goals.
- University of Chicago - Master of Business Administration - Accounting and Finance
- Webster University - Master of Arts- Business Administration, Top Graduate
- University of Notre Dame - Bachelor of Arts
- Chartered Financial Analyst®
- Upper Iowa University - Adjunct Professor
- NBC15 Money Minute
- Madison Investment Management Society - Member